Aug 22, 2008

So much to do... So little time

I took a mental health day yesterday and considering the slew of activity that is to follow in the next couple of weeks, it's a good thing I did.

We had another posting on our door yesterday (less than 24 hours notice may I add) that someone is coming to take a look at our place this morning. If no buys the darn thing it's going up for auction in December and then who knows what's going to happen with our living situation. So keep your fingers crossed for us to get an owner that wants the place as rental not a personal home.

Tomorrow is our first labor/delivery prepping class. After some crazy contractions last weekend, I had decided to pack "the bag" just in case and I think we both need some useful info on what to expect right about now. Sunday will be the continuation of the class.

Tomorrow also happens to be my baby shower. YAY!! A big THANK YOU goes out to our good friend Beth who is hosting the event (and expecting a little one in March herself). We'll let you know how it goes and hopefully post some photos as soon as we get a chance.

Next week, I have my very dependable backup co-worker on vacation, with billings and payroll coming up the following week there'll be plenty of prep work and not enough time in the day to get it done. On one hand it's a great way to keep my mind off of the anxiety of the BIG event and at the same time I'm ready to stay home and concentrate on what's really important. We'll see how long I'll last at work, sorry FFAers :)

No comments: