Jul 25, 2008

My First Baby Shower!!!



Week 31

My fabulous co-workers at FFA threw me a great party! They know me all too well, I mean what more can a girl ask for than lunch from Pastinis, great gifts and scrapbooking... Ahhh, the essentials of life :)




















We are looking forward to taking it easy this weekend and celebrating our first year anniversary (I still can't believe how fast time flies). So far there isn't much on the agenda, something like dinner and a movie (if I can sit that long). Kris has promised me a fabulous vacation next year when we can both enjoy ourselves a little more and will be in dire need of getting away.

My mom is coming next week and I'm thinking we'll be using her expertise to finally buy some baby gear. Currently all we have is a rocker (that needs some TLC), a bassinet, dresser (also a work in progress) and a few accessories for decorating that will need some creative inspiration to put together. Honestly what do babies need anyway?

No comments: