Aug 28, 2009

Noah my Noah



Noah, again you will be another month older in no time, but more than anything you will be a whole year older than when we first met you.

Gosh, I just love him more and more each day and every stage is 10 times better than the stage before. He is fun, absolutely crazy just like me, looks like Kris (although he's becoming a better mix of the both of us), hilarious, clever, fearless, determined and the joy of my life! This last month has been so much fun for us because he is just growing up and doing so many new things.

Yesterday, a second tooth started poking through and Noah wasn't too happy about it. I hope the adventure never ends.

1 comment:

Mama-2-Be said...

Ah! That's so sweet! He is growing up so fast and he really is becoming a little person. It's so exciting, and don't worry friend, I don't think your adventure as a mommy will ever end. Many more good times to come. Starting with his SESAME STREET THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! That's my vote...I like Elmo too! :-) Love you all!